Me myself and I

Introduce yourself here. Tell us who you are!

Me myself and I

Postby ahnt » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:55 pm

Hi,

my name is Arend Hintze, I am an indy game developer and Professor for Artificial Intelligence and Evolution at Michigan State University. I really like games that are easy to play, entertaining, and a little strange (in a good way). I really like the feel and optics of the game. I am working with a friend on a rpg like game where you have to travel, and I guess I need to talk to the developers at some point about either licensing the game "engine" or a "sequel".

Cheers Arend
ahnt

Re: Me myself and I

Postby Johannes.K » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:28 am

Hello Arend, and welcome to our community! I don't think licensing the game will be necessary, as we've dedicated ourselves to allow modding the game towards the end of this year. As it seems right now you'll be able to do pretty much everything with the modding, so even full conversions could be possible. If that still is not sufficient for your needs please contact me directly at " jo at curious-expedition.com" so we can talk in more detail what you'll need. We're always interested in helping out academics, so please don't hesitate to contact us.
Johannes.K
Curious Dev
Curious Dev

Postby ahnt » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:10 pm

cool, very good to know. I assume there is a code repository available at some point (or already)?

Cheers Arend
ahnt

Postby iracerroff » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:31 am

Hello Arend, I am new to this site and its so interesting :)
iracerroff

Postby riadd » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:48 am

Once we'll open the modding flood gates we'll provide a repository of some or all of the in-game content that we have so far so that people can think about how to intertwine their own content into it. We'll no be opening up the code though, so that would still require some special agreement still.
riadd
Curious Dev
Curious Dev

Return to Introductions