Russian translation

Post here to announce translations that you are working on.

Re: Russian translation

Postby Zveroboy » Mon May 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Утомили уже мёртвыми нас объявлять. Мы цветём и пахнем на ноте =/
Так вы бы хоть изредка отчитывались тут.И можно ли сcылочку?
Zveroboy

Postby EkemRoht » Tue May 16, 2017 2:49 pm

Да просто похоже я одна из изначального состава переводчиков всё ещё занимаюсь этим время от времени.
Ссылку на ноту? Или куда?
EkemRoht

Postby riadd » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:01 pm

Hello, I've created a crowdin project to make collaborating on the translation easier. This way you won't have to manually sync files yourself. Also we have an easier way to verify and update the texts. We're still in trial mode for this new system, so please let us know what you think or what you are missing and what we need to improve.

https://crowdin.com/project/the-curious-expedition

You should be able to upload your existing translation by changing the format to csv. Simple replace the '=' by a ',' and put texts before and after the '=' in quotation marks '"'. For example this

Code: Select all
xxx=yyy

becomes

"xxx","yyy"

If you need help with uploading your current translation progress you can also just send your file to me (riad@curiuos-expedition.com) and will do the conversion for you. Looking forward to your feedback!
riadd
Curious Dev
Curious Dev

Postby EkemRoht » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:56 pm

riadd wrote:Hello, I've created a crowdin project to make collaborating on the translation easier. This way you won't have to manually sync files yourself. Also we have an easier way to verify and update the texts. We're still in trial mode for this new system, so please let us know what you think or what you are missing and what we need to improve.

You should be able to upload your existing translation by changing the format to csv. Simple replace the '=' by a ',' and put texts before and after the '=' in quotation marks '"'. For example this

xxx=yyy

becomes

"xxx","yyy"

If you need help with uploading your current translation progress you can also just send your file to me (riad@curiuos-expedition.com) and will do the conversion for you. Looking forward to your feedback!

I think it is easier to move by hand. The translation is in the table and also very outdated. In the next few days I'll move the translation.
EkemRoht

Postby riadd » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:48 am

Delovoy wrote:Hi there,
I need some help with custom strings.

In Russian language verbal endings depends on gender, so I decided to use strings as variable ending, but then I faced an issue.

For example:
$he=он|она
$lsa=лся|лась
$he верну$lsa домой

(He/She returned home)

But in game, instead of (let it be lady)
"Она вернулась домой"
appeared something like
"Оналась вернудомой" - complete nonsense.

Do I understand correctly, that strings shouldn't be used this way (as endings) and should be always separated from the words using space?

Yes, that is currently the case, but I could support also other variations like you mentioned if that makes your translation easier.

Delovoy wrote:If so, can such code be used:
[xxx {mmm|fff}|yyy|zzz]

Or it will be something like
"xxx {mmm" in the game, i.e. the line between two sticks ("|")?

Thank you in advance!

I'm not sure I fully understand the question, but I think that should work.
riadd
Curious Dev
Curious Dev

Postby EkemRoht » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:51 pm

EkemRoht wrote:
riadd wrote:Hello, I've created a crowdin project to make collaborating on the translation easier. This way you won't have to manually sync files yourself. Also we have an easier way to verify and update the texts. We're still in trial mode for this new system, so please let us know what you think or what you are missing and what we need to improve.

xxx=yyy

becomes

"xxx","yyy"

I think it is easier to move by hand. The translation is in the table and also very outdated. In the next few days I'll move the translation.

I still decided to try to collect it all in the appropriate file. Be sure to use "? Or I can use '?
Double-quotes not working in exel, since it is a special character.
EkemRoht

Postby EkemRoht » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:17 pm

Eah. Looks like I have something happened.
EkemRoht

Postby riadd » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:00 pm

EkemRoht wrote:Eah. Looks like I have something happened.

Looks like you were successful! I think you can use ' too.
riadd
Curious Dev
Curious Dev

Previous

Return to Translations