Polish Translation

Post here to announce translations that you are working on.

Polish Translation

Postby Ziombala Boms » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:53 am

I would like to introduce that i've started polish translation project.
For double work evasion, please post here if anybody also working on it.
Ziombala Boms

Re: Polish Translation

Postby riadd » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:49 am

Sounds good! Please upload your translation progress here: https://crowdin.com/project/the-curious-expedition
riadd
Curious Dev
Curious Dev

Postby lisu_ml » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:17 pm

Hey, just to let you know, I have started to work on Polish translation on your crowdin page.
lisu_ml

Postby riadd » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Awesome!
riadd
Curious Dev
Curious Dev

Postby lisu_ml » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:32 am

Hey, I have a quick one: I've been translating to Polish for some time already, but there are plenty of situations where there is a need of gender declination in Polish language. For example verb "Zadowolony" vs "Zadowolona" (which means "to be content") , may be declined for male (the former) or female (the latter). How should this be handled in crowdin translations?

I'm pretty sure there are other languages that have this problem, so maybe the answer should posted on the main board of this forum?
lisu_ml

Postby riadd » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:11 am

lisu_ml wrote:Hey, I have a quick one: I've been translating to Polish for some time already, but there are plenty of situations where there is a need of gender declination in Polish language. For example verb "Zadowolony" vs "Zadowolona" (which means "to be content") , may be declined for male (the former) or female (the latter). How should this be handled in crowdin translations?

I'm pretty sure there are other languages that have this problem, so maybe the answer should posted on the main board of this forum?

Thanks for your work! You should be able to use this form {male|female} in those cases. Currently this only works for trek members, but not the explorer themselve. I'll change that in the next update, so you can also use it when speaking about the explorer.
riadd
Curious Dev
Curious Dev

Postby lisu_ml » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:00 pm

Fair play, riadd. I'm going to review my already translated records and will change them accordingly.

It would be nice if you could add support for the crowdin format to the public release.
lisu_ml

Postby riadd » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:38 am

lisu_ml wrote:Fair play, riadd. I'm going to review my already translated records and will change them accordingly.

It would be nice if you could add support for the crowdin format to the public release.

I'll get to that this week. Sorry for the delay!
riadd
Curious Dev
Curious Dev

Return to Translations