Gift / Sell interface needs work, many items to sell / gift

Add your ideas for features, characters, items, events, enemies here..

Gift / Sell interface needs work, many items to sell / gift

Postby Ark » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:13 pm

After a successful expedition comes the Gift to the museum / Sell at auction interface.
I want to get a decent amount of money for the next expedition, but I also want enough fame to stay at the top.
I can't remember how much and what stuff I gathered, or what it was worth.
Obviously I want to sell the jewels, gift the mummies, propably keep the teeth, but the miscellaneous golden trinkets that give almost equal amounts of money / fame are a problem, because I cannot see more than 11 items. And I cannot browse the inventory.
I might have 30 teeth, 30 spider legs etc, the item list may be over 100 items long.

I suggest that you:
-Group up the 50 animal teeth, 7 jewels, 33 spider legs etc in single slots, still salable individually if necessary.
-Add arrows to browse the inventory.

Alternatively rework the interface into pools, so we can see how much fame / money we will get before actually gifting / selling the items.
EDIT: That would be too complex for the early expeditions with low amounts of treasure.
Ark

Re: Gift / Sell interface needs work, many items to sell / g

Postby riadd » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Thanks for the feedback! We kinda didn't expect that people would be trading this huge amount of items. We'll see how to improve the interface in some ways without having to completely rework the screen.
riadd
Curious Dev
Curious Dev

Re: Gift / Sell interface needs work, many items to sell / g

Postby Damn3d » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:19 pm

riadd wrote:Thanks for the feedback! We kinda didn't expect that people would be trading this huge amount of items. We'll see how to improve the interface in some ways without having to completely rework the screen.

Exactly what i think after reading this ! Amazing :shock:
Damn3d

Return to Suggestions