Explorers NEEDS Time limit.

Add your ideas for features, characters, items, events, enemies here..

Explorers NEEDS Time limit.

Postby salmunlonely » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:06 pm

Once players have access unlimited source of sanity, like camp site, time isn't matter anymore we can easily get everything on the map with ease in several years, cause we can live here forever.

Players must have time limit. So if ship no longer waits explores forever and leave place at some point, like others have arrival and no sign of players, then send the flare signal that we can no longer holds and depart in tens of days and if we cannot make it, we have to escape with balloon.

If we have limited time, resting camp site or nature for sanity would much more time sacrificing and could be dangerous. it would be more balanced in this ways. I could imagine some new function of Coston Flares or some new item.
salmunlonely

Re: Explorers NEEDS Time limit.

Postby riadd » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:29 am

Interesting thought! Maybe something for hard mode.
riadd
Curious Dev
Curious Dev

Re: Explorers NEEDS Time limit.

Postby Dr. Jones » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:50 pm

I agree that it is an interesting idea, but I would not say 10 days, it is too little time for returning to the ship. Maybe it would be better to have a whole month. Also, I think that the player should be warned about the time limit, for example with a diary entry when the flare signal is sent.
Dr. Jones

Return to Suggestions