Post spelling error / suggestions here

Bug reports go here

Re: Post spelling error / suggestions here

Postby Majora » Sun May 28, 2017 2:31 pm

This should say Couldn't instead of Could, right?
Majora

Postby Groli » Tue May 30, 2017 11:17 am

"He seemed particularly peaceful and quiet as if naught (=nothing) could trouble his mind anymore" is correct
Groli

Postby Pole Doctor » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:59 pm

Hi,

Here are some typos I encountered :

* accused // Luvuxo (splits the sentence in two)

* Line 6 : An thing

Also, and IIRC, the combat interface shows 'Triple Atack' with a single t (have to verify this one though).
Pole Doctor

Postby Dr. Jones » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:33 pm

When translating the text into Spanish I saw a mistake in the event: evt-cave-corpses

We [found a |arrived at a] small cavern [scattered|jumbled|strewn] with the [remains|debris|detritus|aftermath] of what seemed to be a failed expedition. [The few mortal remains were long rotten|The few remnants were long rotten|What little remained was rotten|The rotten remains of what must have been a French explorer|The skeleton of what must have been a British explorer stared at us through cracked eye sockets|The skeletal remains of what must have been a German explorer presented us with a crooked smile|The rotten remains of what must have been a Swedish explorer with smashed features|The skeletal remains of what must have been an Italian explorer with many broken bones|The rotten remains of what must have been an Arabian explorer stared at us through hollow eye sockets|The horrid remains of what must have been a Persian explorer presented us with a crooked smile|The rotten remains of what must have been an African explorer|The mangled remains of what must have been an Oriental explorer]. All the bones we found had been cracked open and, it seemed, sucked empty of marrow.

As you can see, the texts in bold letters have a substantive but not a verb, so the sentence is incomplete.
Dr. Jones

Postby Dr. Jones » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:59 pm

The fungus curse needs to have its characteristic word underlined in red.

Dr. Jones

Postby Dr. Jones » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:25 pm

In the forsaken curse of a shrine:

[First I did not notice anything being different|The world felt different all of a sudden|Suddenly, it felt quieter here, more peaceful|There was a blinding flash and then all was quiet]. [Only much later I would understand: They were all gone|Somebody...something took them away|Whatever took the people, I hoped it would not take me|I would ask, where did they go? How did they disappear? But none could ever answer that question|There was no other way to describe this: I have experienced the rapture]. [What have I done?|At least I got some peace and quiet!|Well, at least I wouldn’t have to deal with these pesky people here, right?|I hoped, I didn’t just wipe out humanity.|All references to the people of this land have disappeared as well.|It was as if they never existed.]

I think that there should be an space between the three dots and something. Also, the word Rapture should have a capital R.
Dr. Jones

Postby Dr. Jones » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:31 pm

There are incoherences with the name of the scientific that gives the quest about searching the mysterious box.

The name of the item is "Schroedingers Box", but the name of the NPC is "Erwin Schrödinger".
Dr. Jones

Postby chinamateur » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:15 am

yestoday i want to update my mod
But it error
I check the log , and it report "Error on getting published file details. "
and always show:
missing text mod-workshop
missing text mod-tools
missing text mod-refresh
missing text mod-log

There was no such problem before.
maybe the game's update make some new demand for mod?
what should i do?
chinamateur

Previous

Return to Bugs