windows block buttons

Bug reports go here

windows block buttons

Postby Lucky Adrastus » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:37 pm

I've had numerous occasion where one text option blocks the various buttons underneath. The latest, which led me to post this, involved an expedition as Marcus Garvey. I had an Animal Handler and two Chamosaurs and a Raptor. I had an enormous number of inventory slots. As I was exiting the map after finding the Golden Pyramid, I went to a Village to trade for a few items on the way out. The inventory slots blocked the buttons for "Deal" and "Cancel" in the trading screen, and I couldn't hit them.

I couldn't exit the trading screen. I tried pressing everything I could think of, but ultimately I just had to quit the game, losing my score and progression. It was going to be a very high-scoring game, and the first time I finished a game with Marcus Garvey on the highest difficulty. Very frustrating!
Lucky Adrastus

Re: windows block buttons

Postby riadd » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:18 pm

Sorry about that. We'll need to look into making the barter UI more flexible in terms of inventory size for the next update.
riadd
Curious Dev
Curious Dev

Re: windows block buttons

Postby Lucky Adrastus » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:55 pm

I hope you will be able to fix this. It's been several months. I've lost quite a few expeditions this way. It's very frustrating, especially because it punishes you for having been successful enough to get a lot of inventory. Also, it makes H.P. Lovecraft very hard to play, because he gets a lot of weightless scrolls in his inventory, so it gets bigger faster.
Lucky Adrastus

Return to Bugs