Doctor Who and the Curious Expedition

Everything related to modding

Doctor Who and the Curious Expedition

Postby demeggy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:16 am

Hi all,

I've been working intently on a TC for the past week, that's coming along pretty nicely so far...

Doctor Who and the Curious Expedition [WIP]

The DWCE mod pits you as one of the 13 (14 including the latest addition in the 13th Doctor herself) incarnations of our beloved time traveller, who, on a mission from the Time Lords of Gallifrey, must travel through 6 'Episodes' (note; not expeditions), to do battle with his arch nemesis the Master and various enemies in new and unique alien worlds. Visit Skaro, Medieval Earth, a planet sized Space Station in the distant future and travel aided by 50 years of your favourite companions, from the Doctor's granddaughter Susan, to Clara Oswald and all in between. Fly the TARDIS, use the Doctor's favourite gadgets and discover some special secrets thrown in by my good modding friend and Who enthusiast, Nick Wheeler.

I'll try to keep on top of dev updates, although I'm more active over on the CE Discord Modding channel! If you're interested though, post below. What would you like to see if anything?

Demeggy
demeggy

Re: Doctor Who and the Curious Expedition

Postby Johannes.K » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:54 pm

I love where this mod is going. Not only is it a really cool fitting conversion, it's also the first attempt of an almost full conversion mod. I wish I'd find the time one day to help you create proper portraits for all the doctors, I'd love to do them (and see them in the mod).
Johannes.K
Curious Dev
Curious Dev

Re: Doctor Who and the Curious Expedition

Postby riadd » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:45 am

Wohooo!
riadd
Curious Dev
Curious Dev

Return to Modding